A thousand ways to kiss
O my, how bereft i am,
suddenly realising there must be a thousand ways to kiss.
Knowing only a handfull ways to kiss,
like the greetingkiss and the farewellkiss.
I would readily submit for kissingschool,
rather then living a life without knowing the art of kissing.
Should such a school exist, where i may learn the many diferent
ways to kiss. I would gladly submit to become a fullfledged kisser.
It seems such a school would be instrumental in teaching people the art of kissing again. For nowadays only little is tought as kissing seems to be a privilege rather then an art to be practiced.
My my what a world it is, we live in, knowing there must be a thousand ways to kiss. Whereas most people only know a handfull of ways.
Ruerd Visser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A thousand ways to kiss by Ruerd Visser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur
- (untitled), John Daniel Thieme