A Thrown Rock
A rock is thrown towards the crimson sky
Falling rapidly in succeeding sessions,
Preceding the boulders, the pebbles and stones
That are minor and major and master.
The rock is falling to the grave ground roughly,
The gravel turns and burns into stone,
This rock from heaven has apologies and commas,
Feeling the earth with tellurian sights.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thrown Rock by Naveed Akram )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall