A tribute to the common man
A Mistake so unexpectantly done
Never was Crime the Common Man's Intention.
All The Common Man needed to Worry was his Futuistic Apprehension.
All he did was a trespass.
Trashing is all what he Got
Neither did the Government performed her duty nor the Common man.
All the government did was giving Assurances
But Opposition should'nt be the only victory.
As all that matters is Practical result.
If Government's Role was familiar
What about the common men
Your role was similiar.
All that matters is action.
Unite and fight
write satires, sign petitions, protest in unity.
Don't just felicitate my interaction.
Take quick action.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A tribute to the common man by rohan bendre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman