Alandra Nicole Moreira
A Truthful Denial
What's to make truth a lie
To ponder wisdom, but let it by
What's to question passage truff
To iron down and make it rough
Don't you make your own decisions
Don't you make your own rhyme
Don't let a light burned down
Ruin tyrant time
Life's a humored truth in lie
Truth's a righted wrong of sigh
Deny two wrongs and right a truth
Put words in meaning, give them use.
Alandra Nicole Moreira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Truthful Denial by Alandra Nicole Moreira )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote