A Week From Today
A week from today it will be the sixth anniversary of the day the towers crumbled.
A week from today the vivid pictures will flash across the television screen remind us of that day.
A week from today mothers, fathers, sons, daughter, friends and even strangers will gather at ground zero and weep as they remember the death the saw that day.
A week from today the President will get on television as we are grieving and remind us this is the reason we’re in Iraq.
And a week from today just like today I will look at my television and yell to the president that is bullshit. You SOB you used our anger and hunger for vengeance of that day to make us believe war is the only way to fight terrorist.
My heart goes out to all those who died from this war and those who died on what will be six years ago A week from today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Week From Today by Lore Me34 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni
- Hirs ki rim jim, maqsood hasni
- Skin, Mitchell Gonzalez