A Wish Come True
No rules apply
Anything you want
Will you be selfish?
A new car? Riches?
Happiness? Feelings of love? A family? Healing?
Will you be humble?
World peace? Love?
A wish for everyone else?
Time to wish
Close your eyes
No taking back
I wish that all things work together for good.
I open my eyes,
No news story
Nothing is different
As the years go by I see no evidence of my wish come true
I realize my wish come true
Romans 8: 28
“We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wish Come True by Daniel Cook )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai