Ray Subrata Ray
A Wish Wishes To Wish
A wish wishes to wish,
A will wills a willow,
A flower flourishes to mellow,
Wanna, wanna, wanna -hallo.
The frustrated spring,
Waits for the queen,
As drought for rains,
No chain there in the neck,
But invisibly they are chained.
Neither sweats nor fridges,
Bridge tempts imagination,
But never the gap it bridges.
Vacant lots and blinds,
Lie in front, and behind,
Miss Wish Forte, and Mr.Will,
Wait and wait with burning zeal.
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wish Wishes To Wish by Ray Subrata Ray )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus