A woman came in my garden.
She took off her bra, cut her left bosom, and buried it in the shadow of a tree.
After a while I kept working with the fruit, and she had got another bosom grown.
Digging a tree root, I came across a rifle. I lifted it to the sky and fired.
I heard a sigh and a blue liquid started to dropp down as from a wound.
Horatiu Stamatin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((a woman…) by Horatiu Stamatin )
(c. 1343 – 25 October 1400)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(30th November 1991)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Tiger, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Borne 'pon th' Gaelic Winds o'er Kellenw.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Life of Love, Moriah Schutt
- SONNET IV, Sir Toby Moses
- Love is Complicated, Moriah Schutt
- Let Me Be With My Conscience, Abdulrazak Aralimatti
- That you are beautiful, Gert Strydom
- Morning, Gert Strydom
- Niagara's Yulia, Nassy Fesharaki
- SONNET III, Sir Toby Moses
- during eve of next moment..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi