Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello
AAH) The Origins, Beatrice
'If one has not adult wits
About love flame, brother,
His eyes can not see this truth'
In the eight song of 'Paradiso' Dante states the matter,
One must do the work one has been created for.
Let's go back to the seventh song of that book of 'The Divine Comedy',
Dante worries about the murder of Jesus Christ,
If man killed his God, how can he become immortal?
Opportunely Beatrice is near the poet in trouble,
Quiets the poet's soul afflicted with feelings of guilt,
The return to the immortality of the Earthly Paradise is in the God's hands,
The way to God has to be covered with a girl's love.
Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AAH) The Origins, Beatrice by Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz kinkhabwala Kin ..
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.