Abuse has held me for so long now I fight back
Abuse nearly destroyed me.
It nearly makde me end it all.
But now I do see.
The bastards would of loved that.
They would of won all over again.
They nearly did win.
But I've got some new fight.
I will do the best to beat this.
I cant let them beat me.
I musent let them win.
Its what they want.
Abuse has held me back.
Its held me back for years.
Well not no more.
I so want to beat this.
Trouble is these words.
I have to write.
As yet I cant speak them.
Mabey in time I will
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abuse has held me for so long now I fight back by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...