Abuse is all I've known.
Its the only thing I have ever known.
Abuse rape and sexual abuse.
I've met all the bastards along the way.
None of them any good.
Only the ones who have hurt me.
And I wonder only one thing.
Is there any one good out there?
Or was it just me?
People say it werent my fualt
I dont agree it must have been
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abuse is all I've known. by Amy Kerswell )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke