Abuse is all I've known.
Its the only thing I have ever known.
Abuse rape and sexual abuse.
I've met all the bastards along the way.
None of them any good.
Only the ones who have hurt me.
And I wonder only one thing.
Is there any one good out there?
Or was it just me?
People say it werent my fualt
I dont agree it must have been
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abuse is all I've known. by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Still a casualty, Missau Missau
- The whistle of the gloom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A truth that few would know, Michael Mullings
- Lover of Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro