Acrostic. (number 1)
All sev'ral Beauties, Colors, Airs, and Grace,
None ever saw together in one Face:
No? hold a while; I do a Lady know,
Each several Beauty splendidly can show.
But alas! Beauty's but the smallest Grace,
Unless it be i'th' Mind as well as Face:
Rare she is too i'th' Beauties of the Mind;
Young, and yet wise, the wonder of her Kind.
Ephelia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acrostic. (number 1) by Ephelia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena