Address of God
God is generator operator destroyer.
Can create whatever he desires.
Can place things anywhere he likes
The mind of god is open as sky.
God lives in my heart, in your heart
Here to heaven he exists every where.
To see him one has to peep into
or open his heart keep exposed to.
Things may die but god never dies
by his wrath every thing destroys.
He owns each particle of universe
to protect them deputed the creatures.
He can fulfill wishes if we truly pray.
If they play mischief he will take away
Most great thing he did is, made heart
put in our body, made it own address
Keeps himself within; always hide
We always search him elsewhere, to find
(C) S. D. Tiwari
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Address of God by S.D. TIWARI )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John