Afraid of Fear Itself
Afraid of fear itself
Grief that washed over me
Like a tidal wave of epic proportions.
I cried at night
Wishing and waiting
For something that would never come.
You left me alone
Afraid of fear itself.
What can you say to me now?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afraid of Fear Itself by Shayna Johnston )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram