Developing without development at the base is base
As growth of body with mental retardation, our case
Indian policy clamour Gandhism sans vision at all
Dissolved though Mahatma’s cells, sound are his ideas
By simulation and dissimulation leaders lead us astray
From socialism route by democracy; their words a mirage.
The woods are dark on Indian soil of ignorant frogs
As Darwinism plants the modern seeds in rulers’ brain
The rich becomes richer on the dead leaves of the poor
Pythons creep on the barren land seeking eggs unfertilized
We test Genetic Modifications on seeds, plants ‘nd men
Let us import patented sperm, by global tender ovum!
In Globalization Cain kills Abel; brothers sell Yusuf
Everyday supper reminds us of Juda and his thirty coins
For vote, in Parliament, MPs cross-floor for a sum.
No plan for future under aspirants of the PM post
Worst confounded dealers fix the deal with leaders
The priests and the traders whom Jesus chased
Still laugh in success, in exploiting the worshipers.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Again Juda by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz