Against Her Weeping Head
Against her weeping head,
twenty spiders dead
And what is it you had to say?
Mantua too far away?
there's nights in white satin to come,
your vertigo brain,
and watching the pastoral sun,
There's law amongst the mortar,
against her weeping head.
Ross Mackay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Against Her Weeping Head by Ross Mackay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan