Against Her Weeping Head
Against her weeping head,
twenty spiders dead
And what is it you had to say?
Mantua too far away?
there's nights in white satin to come,
your vertigo brain,
and watching the pastoral sun,
There's law amongst the mortar,
against her weeping head.
Ross Mackay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Against Her Weeping Head by Ross Mackay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- White days, interruption ("One Flew.., John Taggart
- The Magnet, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Not even a dream ("Deliverance"), John Taggart
- Time lapse ("Grey Gardens"), John Taggart
- from "Landscape with Light", John Taggart
- Inside Out, John Taggart
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart