Sad and frustrated
I strolled here and there.
Lingered through narrow lanes,
streets strange and quare.
Here I am on crossroad,
where should I go?
Should I take the road broad and straight
or the one narrow and low.
Does it make any difference
which road I take,
when I don't know,
where I wan't to go?
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aimless i by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan