You leave me no choice at all,
You let me hanged from the err.
You got me, stole my innocent,
Because of this I am destitute.
You love me not,
you care only of your own desire.
You deprived the chances
to change your course,
changing it to a better descisions and God's will.
You left nothing good,
except those excruciating memoir.
ALAS! Those times are futile and pathetic.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Alas! by Didith Marcelo )
- Do and go on, gajanan mishra
- Hurt, Tshering Chekii
- Jadavpur University Campus Is Not For Po.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Females have, hasmukh amathalal
- Restaurant Salad, James Merchant
- Social consequences, hasmukh amathalal
- this joy 'S', noel maddock
- Re-do, Yohan Confectioner
- Nizam kar aisa..., Azhar Sabri
- care 'S', noel maddock
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bernard Shaw
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)