You leave me no choice at all,
You let me hanged from the err.
You got me, stole my innocent,
Because of this I am destitute.
You love me not,
you care only of your own desire.
You deprived the chances
to change your course,
changing it to a better descisions and God's will.
You left nothing good,
except those excruciating memoir.
ALAS! Those times are futile and pathetic.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Alas! by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Still a casualty, Missau Missau
- The whistle of the gloom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A truth that few would know, Michael Mullings
- Lover of Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro