Attila the Stockbroker
we had different levels
of alert status:
Green, yellow, orange; red.
Red was the highest level
which meant the base was under
Green meant normal.
It was usally the green level
When something happened.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alert Levels by Attila the Stockbroker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry