All I Need
Where ever I turn,
What ever I do,
Who ever I meet,
I only hear words,
Words of sorrow, trouble and worries.
Sorrows that fill the heart,
Trouble that hinders progress,
Worries that sink to grave.
Will this not change?
For all I need is,
Peace of mind,
That inward silence.
If it happens not now,
My heart shall progress to grave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Need by Santhosh Vijayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a hundred and twenty two miles, months, .., Mandolyn ...
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser