The wind will blow away all your smiles
The rain will fall heavily on you
Like some heavy pain
The dark clouds will spread over you
Leaving you with no sign of light.
The rocks will crush
Your each and every part
And all roads will be closed before you
And every passage will be blocked for you
Leaving no corner for you to go.
Your every mistake will return and haunt you
Hitting you hard till
Your heart aches
And you mind is messed-up.
And your soul broken into pieces.
The moon and stars will turn away from you
Giving you no light to make your way back home
And the sky would seem nothing more than just a
Sheet laid above you
And all that you had will
Be taken away from you
Leaving you with just a
Lonely life to live upon..
And thus, you will be left alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Rayan Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak