Am i going to be alone again?
Am i going to be without a girlfriend,
Am i going to miss out on love?
Is this going happen one more time?
Everybody has somebody,
While im with nobody,
Heaven help me out,
Why has love left me out?
Spending Valentine alone,
Get home and only be trapped between this four walls,
Why did loneliness call my name.
Why am i without someone to love me 'till the end?
Dont i deserve the wamth?
Am i only meant for heartaches?
Others just dont have to worry,
They surely have somebody,
Somebody to share good company.
Why am i alone,
I call but people dont pick up their phone,
Busy with people they call their own,
While i am on my own.
Love is just making me wait,
Will i wait past the special day,
A day meant to be shared with your special babe.
Lesego Tsiu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone again by Lesego Tsiu )
- சூரிய ஒளி தன் அபூர்வ கிரணங்களோடு விரைந்த.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Awe - Inspiring Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remarkable Photograph, Frank Avon
- White Buffalo Annunciation, mary douglas
- Unrest Soul: Scaffolding Divergence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- I Was There, David Lacey
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)