Troy Ulysses Davis
Twenty-six characters, worthy of marriage.
Enlightened factors, ignorance embarrassed.
Managed to summarize the ways and means
of our loves while keeping us entertained.
Taken for granted, parents of languages,
ours, others. Legitimizes laments.
Essayist, becoming saviors with their appraisals
Bless us vestibules of verses
Still treasure, thus value, captivity's comfort
'Savages' sounding so eloquently triumph.
Troy Ulysses Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alphabet Ode by Troy Ulysses Davis )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak