Am I your frined?
Who am I?
Many a times,
I think, who am I?
Am I your friend?
Or may be to you
I am more than that?
When you smile…
My lips also bloom
Unconsciously for a while…
When you are hurt….
I can’t keep myself
From you apart…
When you cry…
Naively tears come
From my eye…
When you are at annoy…
I also become irritated
Which I can’t deny…
At end, I think…
Who are you? Are you my friend?
Or More than that?
Sumita Datta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I your frined? by Sumita Datta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey