Edgar Rendon Eslit
Amend Is a Colorful Feather with a Purpose
Since everyone will never be running out of excuses:
“I forget” … is a recantation of what’s obvious,
“I lost it”… is always prone to abuse,
“I don’t know”… is even fallacious,
“I’ll try”… is always disastrous, and
“Maybe”… sounds so spontaneous like
“I’m sorry”…is so conducive to use.
Is there anything left to choose?
Amend is a colorful feather with a purpose.
Edgar Rendon Eslit's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amend Is a Colorful Feather with a Purpose by Edgar Rendon Eslit )
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Goddess of the night, Fluorescent Reality
- That ugly fear, MOHAMMAD SKATI