An Elephant Turns Into A Millipede!
Daily, daily Acts and Rules are passing,
Daily, daily notifications are increasing,
Morning one, noon another,
Evening too, not free from the same,
Business units seem to a child,
In the midst of stray dogs,
Fearing it’s attack all the time.
Rulers and admin are finding,
Four legs of an elephant not enough,
Enough to take care future loads,
For extra load, extra legs are required,
Days and years will go,
An elephant will turns into a millipede,
Will Struggle for its own movement.
Nash Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Elephant Turns Into A Millipede! by Nash Thomas )
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal