Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
An Image Given
Why do the best actors and actresses have to be gay?
It is like oh my god, you are so hot, but to bad you are not straight.
I will always admire you from afar.
Like some distant broken star.
Sexual preferences do not usually deviate.
Occasionally you go finding yourself and sewing some oats.
But if you have to get away from someone, then it is more likely you swing both ways.
Indeed we do mix and mingle in all tastes.
Endearing is the lustful brace.
Standing up for the freedoms, that are not even your own.
Not a trophy or picture, but an actual person.
No matter the persona the media has written.
This is the life we don't see that they are given.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.