Ace Of Black Hearts
An Image Given
Why do the best actors and actresses have to be gay?
It is like oh my god, you are so hot, but to bad you are not straight.
I will always admire you from afar.
Like some distant broken star.
Sexual preferences do not usually deviate.
Occasionally you go finding yourself and sewing some oats.
But if you have to get away from someone, then it is more likely you swing both ways.
Indeed we do mix and mingle in all tastes.
Endearing is the lustful brace.
Standing up for the freedoms, that are not even your own.
Not a trophy or picture, but an actual person.
No matter the persona the media has written.
This is the life we don't see that they are given.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Image Given by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar