An Ode to My Love
“An Ode to MyLove”
When I first met you
I didn’t think nothing of it
A diamond in the rough
Is what I discovered.
You’re my girl
And that makes me glad
I love the beauty mark on your cheek
The crinkle over your nose when you act mad.
If you would ever leave me
You might as well throw my heart away
Until the end of time
My side I wish you would stay.
Saying I love you
Is the least I could say
You’re my #1
And I plan to keep it that way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Ode to My Love by Malik Davis )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)