An Ode to My Love
“An Ode to MyLove”
When I first met you
I didn’t think nothing of it
A diamond in the rough
Is what I discovered.
You’re my girl
And that makes me glad
I love the beauty mark on your cheek
The crinkle over your nose when you act mad.
If you would ever leave me
You might as well throw my heart away
Until the end of time
My side I wish you would stay.
Saying I love you
Is the least I could say
You’re my #1
And I plan to keep it that way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Ode to My Love by Malik Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When a Man loves you, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki
- slowest driver, lee fones
- Here... Outside, Dexsta Ray
- BECAUSE OF JESUS, Tom Zart
- Napoleon Hill, Aparna Chatterjee
- Feast day, Amitie Abedi
- An English Poet & His Villa Named Poet's.., Bijay Kant Dubey