Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
And I Shall Watch
And I shall watch how's coming to its end
The universe, my country, native.
The lone one, I shall be jubilant
On its commemorations, festive.
Let my age be alone, but rejoiced,
Fallen in love with the destructive instance.
Yes, I'm the only Providence's choice -
To witness death of the existence.
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I Shall Watch by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer