She gives me everything
And tenderly she whispers
I'm sorry if I caused you pain
Somehow nothing is missed...
She no longer keeps her secrets inside
The middle ground between us
Is no longer an invisible line
Now I truly see her inner beauty...
My love for her is a strong presence
It will last forever
We have so much in common
My knowledge and her wisdom...
When we met she said take my hand
And I'll help you understand
She had never been in love before
And tenderly she fell for me...
Robert Sheridan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And tenderly... by Robert Sheridan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki