and that's when i will say i love you
You say you love me
And I want to believe its true.
It’s just hard for me to say that I love you too.
It’s not that I don’t
It’s just that things are moving to quickly for me.
I promise not to flee
I’m just waiting for you to get to really know me
Know when I’m happy or sad
Or what I really do when I’m really mad
My deepest darkest, secrets I want to share
But please don’t think that I’m unfair.
I want to know when your happy
And if your sad, I want to know what to do to make you smile
And when I share my deepest, darkest secret
I hope you share yours too.
And when you do, that’s when I will say I love you too
TYLATREECE COLBERT's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (and that's when i will say i love you by TYLATREECE COLBERT )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak