and that's when i will say i love you
You say you love me
And I want to believe its true.
It’s just hard for me to say that I love you too.
It’s not that I don’t
It’s just that things are moving to quickly for me.
I promise not to flee
I’m just waiting for you to get to really know me
Know when I’m happy or sad
Or what I really do when I’m really mad
My deepest darkest, secrets I want to share
But please don’t think that I’m unfair.
I want to know when your happy
And if your sad, I want to know what to do to make you smile
And when I share my deepest, darkest secret
I hope you share yours too.
And when you do, that’s when I will say I love you too
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (and that's when i will say i love you by TYLATREECE COLBERT )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Checkmate And Die, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Flower of Philosophy, KUVEMPU KV PUTTAPPA
- Aimee, Omar Eldamsheety
- Nothing is there to fight for, gajanan mishra
- Bleeding Rain, Lalitha Narayanan
- The Dark Side of Moon, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Utopia, oskar hansen
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..