Angel come find me
I’m lost in the night
Losing my memories
Losing the fight.
Lend me your kiss
I’m failing without you
In my abyss.
Can’t you see me lying here?
Lost in the solitude
Lost in this life
Can you take my hand
Lead me back to light
I’m losing without you
Losing this fight.
Demons on my other side
Embracing me in bliss
Please come to me my Angel
Conquer this abyss.
Holly Heron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Holly Heron )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate