Waldon Pond Productions
Anger, a spark, within all of us.
There, anger is lurking, waiting to
ignite the dynamite, that will
cause an explosion of words,
and actions, that can not be taken back.
Anger, is the roadblock, to anything
and everything, worthwhile in life.
Anger, seemingly an involuntary reaction,
to rejection of thought or action.
Anger, an interpretation, of unacceptable behavior.
Anger, almost always followed by regret.
Anger, an emotion. who's children are,
anxiety, fear, frustration, animosity, passion,
outrage and a thousands of other, emotionally
Anger, the replacement of reason.
What is the enemy of anger? The
enemy of anger, is, patience, understanding
Anger, the emotion, the world would be
far better off, without.
© Joe Fazio
Waldon Pond Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by Waldon Pond Productions )
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alone in February, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in March, James Anthony Creamer
- Marshmallow Bombs, James Anthony Creamer
- Under The Sea, James Anthony Creamer
- To Adapt, Cigeng Zhang
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)