Waldon Pond Productions
Anger, a spark, within all of us.
There, anger is lurking, waiting to
ignite the dynamite, that will
cause an explosion of words,
and actions, that can not be taken back.
Anger, is the roadblock, to anything
and everything, worthwhile in life.
Anger, seemingly an involuntary reaction,
to rejection of thought or action.
Anger, an interpretation, of unacceptable behavior.
Anger, almost always followed by regret.
Anger, an emotion. who's children are,
anxiety, fear, frustration, animosity, passion,
outrage and a thousands of other, emotionally
Anger, the replacement of reason.
What is the enemy of anger? The
enemy of anger, is, patience, understanding
Anger, the emotion, the world would be
far better off, without.
© Joe Fazio
Waldon Pond Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by Waldon Pond Productions )
- Like A Gentle Rain, Spiritwind Wood
- The paradox of becoming a Man, Nancy Handabile
- Quran, The Ways of Ascent, Mohja Kahf
- 'My Persuasion' Over 'Her Coyness'., Prabhat Priyadarshi
- rain, Erin Daly
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Victor Marie Hugo
(26 February 1802 – 22 May 1885)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)