Anger & Rage
All of my anger, all of my rage, Its boiling inside, Like im trapped in a cage!
It want to come out, I want to explode, There's only so much I can take, before I unload..
Its like I can't control it, Its putting me aside, As my monster comes out, On all who have lied.
I fear for the person, Who gets in my way, As my rage pours out, On them this day! ! ! ! !
Richard Goolsby's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger & Rage by Richard Goolsby )
- Snapshot of a Mass Murderer, Paul Hartal
- The Sentinel, Percy Dovetonsils
- Negative Beings, Tameeka Smith
- Liberty Is, Sandra Feldman
- Forgotten Prayer, Noreen Carden
- *ifrat*, Crystal Heart
- Inside Out, Ronald Chapman
- Hers and mine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Lifetime Memberships, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Hypocrite That Contradicts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)