Anger & Rage
All of my anger, all of my rage, Its boiling inside, Like im trapped in a cage!
It want to come out, I want to explode, There's only so much I can take, before I unload..
Its like I can't control it, Its putting me aside, As my monster comes out, On all who have lied.
I fear for the person, Who gets in my way, As my rage pours out, On them this day! ! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger & Rage by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma