Anointed To Belong
What every joint supplies
Both significant and insignificant
Both esteemed and not respected
Both seen and hidden
Is part of the whole...
The whole body
of the One who sources it's life
This sea of people
With a swell of its own momentum
Flows into each other
Grows into each other
Anointed to belong to each other
Anointed to anoint each other
With a flow of life
A flow of power
A flow of grace from member to member.
Only those who see the Kingdom
Only those who enter the kingdom
Only those whose heart is common with the members
To know the King
Are invited to belong.
You are invited.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. (Ephesians 4: 16 NKJV)
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us. But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. (I John 2: 19,20 NKJV)
Comments about this poem (Anointed To Belong by Peter Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Yes September, gajanan mishra
- A RAINING AFTER DROUGHT, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Illuminating, Mark Heathcote
- Over looking choice, Jessica Dehn
- The Wine Effect, I Am Krakatoa
- Light Foot xx xxx xx Original 12 28.., Lee Mack
- changing the world, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Worrdless Man xx xxx xx Original 12 .., Lee Mack
- Not seeing sweet Sweetie is impossible!, Nyota Yasulwe
- Rollikng Six xx xxx xx Original 11 1.., Lee Mack