Another diffarent day
We played music,
Our voices where music.
My hands on her;
Close enough to smell her.
My head above her shoulder,
Her head on my shoulder.
Snap snap, and turn around;
So that I may snap snap the other round:
Not being late-
Made the enemy not to hate.
From a distance they watch,
With nothing to do but to watch
Boys behind her saw a
Guy. Girls in front of her saw a
Lady. Both of them are glad,
Truly, they where made.
She made me feel something.
By her touch she explained onething.
The one that is felt by many,
Even though It confuse many.
Her eyes where shining like star at night,
My chest was warn as the pillow at night.
Friands not near by than,
Enemies close by than
With pride, we did our thing,
By hate, they wanted our thing.
With love, we gave them the space,
With hate, they left our space.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Another diffarent day by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro