you are the game show host asking for my final answer.
with a million at stake, i hear only beeping getting faster.
cameras zoom in, as you clutch your mic & hold your breath.
just before the buzzer sounds, i open my mouth & say yes.
i exhale & you exhale. you already know i am right.
you just had to hear me say it before the end of the night.
chelle santos's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (answer girl by chelle santos )
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood