Answering Atheism i
You mock and laugh at believers
, men rational and wise.
How foolish is believer's beliefs
you inform and apprise.
Each and every rites and
practices of beleivers you condemn.
Reject divine creation of
heavens n earth, things tween them.
But believe me Atheists also
have beliefs, faith and stance.
Your belief is everything came
into existence just by chance.
Earth started rotating and revolving
with precision on its own.
So that If it deviates a bit no
life will exists not a single one.
By accident were created all
plants and creatures in pairs.
Haply it was decided how they
will produce offsprings n heirs.
Hilarious, laughable are your
beliefs, O wise Non-believer!
Believe me your beliefs can put
to shame beliefs of a believer.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Answering Atheism i by Md. Asadullah )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti
- Take A Stand, Saiom Shriver
- Suckling, Saiom Shriver
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Sestina', Merton Lee
- Sol, Steve Howard
- Deep in my Soul, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Orange Has A Shadow, Saiom Shriver
- I'm Screaming Inside, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Wisdom, Forgiveness & Love., Tom Zart
- Not Divisive But Divine, Saiom Shriver