Michael Micmac Mccrory (25/01/1954 / Belfast N, Ireland)
There is a barber from Antrim
Who is friendly with the reaper grim
He will cut your throat
Like a sacrificial goat
Then bury your remains in Leitrim
Poet Other Poems
- ' Having Money is Good For The Soul '
- ' I missed you '
- ' The Unpublished Poets '
- ‘That was me; but who am I? '
- 'A howling at the fouling'
- 'A jinxed wedding ring'
- 'A lonely Valentine card'
- A Painful Experience
- A Poem in Mime
- 'A question haiku'
- 'A sonnet for lovers'
- A Sonnet for Noireen
- 'Al Zheimer Will Be My Friend'
- 'Ali's Alibi'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.