Anything Is Possible
When I ask others what they believe they say
"I'm a Christian, Jesus is my saviour"
"I'm an atheist, when I die I lie in a hole"
"I'm a Buddhist, I believe in peace"
But when others ask me my belief, I say
I believe anything is possible,
I believe in fairies, I believe in ghosts,
I believe in the things that go bump in the night
I believe in a superior force and the supernatural
I believe in vampires and I believe in werewolves
I believe in Shakespeare:
‘There are more things in heaven and earth...'
I believe in Steven King:
‘There are other worlds than these'
I believe anything is possible and everything is beautiful
I believe if you look hard enough you will always see the beauty
In the earth, in the imaginary and the mystery
I believe the journey counts, not the destination
Life is a journey; tread through it with your eyes wide open,
But do not fear to dream,
For to dream is to hope and to hope is to believe
Lenore Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anything Is Possible by Lenore Lee )
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngizokulinda ubuye, senzokhaya umhayi
- Zulu lezintandane, senzokhaya umhayi
- JANICE'S DRESS., Terry Collett
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis