Apollo- The Warrior
Specter stirring veraciously; In the shadow of night
Tiger whizzing past; The clabbered tropical jungle
With streamlined carcass; And vision focused
Startling both assailant; And confidante alike
Strong, ambitious, disciplined; Acrid, draconian, menacing
But emotional, just, fair; Large-hearted, amicable, No!
No? ... Oh yes!
Dove perched on shoulders, Only to realize He too is a man
But Man- extraordinaire
Warriors there have been many, None like him
Heart of Gold and Spirit of the Masters
Leading men in all wars and battles stoutly
Venturing where men fear to tread even in dreams
Smile so tender, would melt a stone
Eyes so loving, would infest any vault
O’ Warrior! Live long
For only you make the Gods forgive
And induce them to bless mankind
All over Again!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apollo- The Warrior by shveta sahal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The person I've become...., Liliana lopez
- *VIII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- My cage..., Liliana lopez
- Prayer To My Ancestors, Tony Adah
- You're Making This Too Easy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote