Are You Happy?
One day I want you
to stop and drop everything you
are doing and just
t h i n k.
Think about your life.
Are you h a p p y?
If so, w h y?
Is it because you k n o w
you are following the r i g h t path?
Or is it because you k n o w
your life is r e p r e h e n s i b l e
and you just p r e t e n d
you are living a wonderful l i f e
to the point where you actually b e l i e v e it.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Are You Happy? by Unintelligible Susurration )
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander