Are you with me?
If you listen to the old wise men,
You are on the front when the race is over, so listen,
If you want to find true happiness forever,
Open your mind and block out the deceiver.
If you want to know the truth for all time,
Go back and search for my messages and my rhyme.
If it was meant for you, you'll learn,
You'll find answers for all that what after you yearn.
Health, Wealth & true Happiness can be yours for free,
When you loose the ego, the will and you stop disagree.
Humble, easy going, kind and laughing,
Faith in goodness all the way, your life'll be only upswing.
But, watch it, it do not happen as the world teaches,
You'll be aware of your own experiences,
You'll face challenges easily and happily,
Life'll become an adventure for all eternity.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are you with me? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hermit, Neela Nath
- Drink Me In, Susan Lacovara
- Rainbowing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To stop myself from; running to you, Mark Heathcote
- Legitimate Company Goes Boom Bust Dust, Terence G. Craddock
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah