Are you with me?
If you listen to the old wise men,
You are on the front when the race is over, so listen,
If you want to find true happiness forever,
Open your mind and block out the deceiver.
If you want to know the truth for all time,
Go back and search for my messages and my rhyme.
If it was meant for you, you'll learn,
You'll find answers for all that what after you yearn.
Health, Wealth & true Happiness can be yours for free,
When you loose the ego, the will and you stop disagree.
Humble, easy going, kind and laughing,
Faith in goodness all the way, your life'll be only upswing.
But, watch it, it do not happen as the world teaches,
You'll be aware of your own experiences,
You'll face challenges easily and happily,
Life'll become an adventure for all eternity.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are you with me? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra