Around And Around And Around
Life rhymes and reason sings,
every single little thing.
Whether it is forgotten,
rather when it is remembered,
life makes perfect sense.
How do you make a baby?
Not without one single thing,
it ought to be with every single little thing.
When the baby springs,
please don't forget all the little things.
When She or He grows older,
he or She will know every single little thing.
Joseph Walden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Around And Around And Around by Joseph Walden )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Season Greetings, Babatunde Aremu
- Significant and Sure., Sumita Jetley
- Laluwa Too A Leader, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Own Experience Overwhelms Us, Shalom Freedman
- The Milkmen As The Leaders From Bihar, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Karma, Nivedita Patnaik
- Spring, Nivedita Patnaik
- Reading The Tea-Leaves of My Father..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Nagasaki ...... [WAR; VERY SHORT; nucle.., Bri Edwards
- O My Friend Jerry, Abdulrazak Aralimatti