Around And Around And Around
Life rhymes and reason sings,
every single little thing.
Whether it is forgotten,
rather when it is remembered,
life makes perfect sense.
How do you make a baby?
Not without one single thing,
it ought to be with every single little thing.
When the baby springs,
please don't forget all the little things.
When She or He grows older,
he or She will know every single little thing.
Joseph Walden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Around And Around And Around by Joseph Walden )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.36, Monk E. Biz
- What Obama..Years Sought...Served Up On .., James B. Earley
- The Dream Catcher, Savita Tyagi
- Believe In Your Own Life Again, Shalom Freedman
- Jadavpur Campus Not For Naxalism, Love A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where is She?, Dustin Hardin
- Celebration, Yohan Confectioner
- Pain of Today, Dustin Hardin
- REUNION, Bireswar Halder
- Love at First Site, Dustin Hardin
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)