a nobody named maui
Press me softly against the bed
Touch my lips with the deepest of intents
You kiss with urgency and the desire to taste
Softly you caress, not a moment’s gone to waste.
Above me you lay, so strong and warm
Resting on my body, as your hands start to roam
Every inch of flesh, each nook and crevice
Became slave to your touch, as you make me your masterpiece.
Painting my skin with the fire in your fingers
You poise sensuous strokes that create sweet trembles
The canvass is ready and I rise with the flames
Under your ministrations, it is artistry untamed.
a nobody named maui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Artistic Touch by a nobody named maui )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra