Edward Kofi Louis
The writer's ink;
And like a scenario and you! !
But, i am Ashpenaz;
And, i am here with the muse of love to teach you.
Ashpenaz, ash, pen, she, he, as, has, hen, hens, pens;
Of the earth!
With the writer's ink;
And, to do the right thing always in life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ashpenaz by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich