Feel like I am dead
It feels so dead.
Dead, really dead I am
Have turned so lonely and cannot cry anymore even
It is no use crying because I am actually dead
My breath is sinking as every hope is fading
I feel so dead.
How should I express anything even?
I feel like a waste
Losing hope I am, dead, really dead I am
It is my end, at last.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Last by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Non-Truce -A Bleeding Invasion, MINA BOULEKOU
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath