At The Spring Garden
the last poem is not
i do not like it
when you pack your clothes
take a bag and then enter a car
and i follow you at the
and wave my hand goodbye
i do not subscribe to pre-departure
it makes me sad really
the last poem is when i am back home
and i write what happens there
and i often say, the last poem is an error
because there is no such thing
the last poem stays at home
and begins again
the new episode of planting new seeds
in the spring
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.