Autumn's Child is as free as the white dove flying in God's eternal heaven above. Her soul is eternally free as it can be.
Jesus Christ, her Redeemer and Lord, paid in full her sin's debt completly. Because of His matchless grace, someday Autumn's Child will behold her savior face to face. She will kneel before His throne as He welcomes her to her new heavenly home. 'Well done my good and faithful servant, ' He will say on that memorable day!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Autumn's Child by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak