Raquel Angel Nagler
The buzzing in my eardrums breaks apart
Leaving in my room a sea of silence.
And I, an old ship,
I sail among the furniture
Returning to the ages that watered my mouth.
Raquel Angel Nagler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awareness (15) by Raquel Angel Nagler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..